Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 284 Newly Registered Cases on July 30, 13 Deaths
There are 284 registered cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours with 6,395 tests performed. Most new patients are in Sofia, Blagoevgrad and Ruse.
205 were cured and 13 people lost the battle with the disease. 722 people are hospitalized, of which 37 - in intensive care units.
With the data for the past 24 hours the total number of registered cases is 11,155, of which 4,816 are currently active.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus