Gas Transmission Line to Greece Has Been Repaired
The gas supplies to Greece have been resumed after the emergency repairs of the gas transmission line to Greece was completed, Bulgartransgaz gas operator announced.
The emergency repair work in the region of Kulata, where automatic systems registered a gas leakage, went on for close to two days and nights.
No environmental damage as a result of the incident has been ascertained, BNR’s correspondent in Blagoevgrad Ketty Trencheva reports. / BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months