Cyprus: Bulgarian Citizen Positive for the Coronavirus Does Not Obey Quarantine
A Bulgarian with a positive coronavirus test caused action by police and health authorities in Cyprus after fleeing mandatory quarantine and hiding.
Citizens were alarmed about the dangerous incident and called to help find the patient. He arrived in the city of Paphos on Monday, July 27, and tested positive for coronavirus at the airport. He had to stay under a 14-day quarantine in the home of a Bulgarian friend, but he went into hiding.
After several hours of police work, the Bulgarian was found, the press center of the police in Cyprus has told BNR.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade