Tension at the 20th Day of the Protests in Bulgaria
Tensions between protesters and a driver marked the 20th day of anti-government demonstrations. After 22.00 at the crossroads in front of Sofia University, a jeep tried to cross the lane, which was not under blockade. However, the car hit one of the demonstrators lightly and the other protesters surrounded it.
The victim was taken to hospital for examination and later released.
Alcohol and drug samples were taken from the driver. Both are negative, the Ministry of Interior announced.
After a conversation, the driver and the victim agreed that they had no claims on each other.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers