Tension at the 20th Day of the Protests in Bulgaria
Tensions between protesters and a driver marked the 20th day of anti-government demonstrations. After 22.00 at the crossroads in front of Sofia University, a jeep tried to cross the lane, which was not under blockade. However, the car hit one of the demonstrators lightly and the other protesters surrounded it.
The victim was taken to hospital for examination and later released.
Alcohol and drug samples were taken from the driver. Both are negative, the Ministry of Interior announced.
After a conversation, the driver and the victim agreed that they had no claims on each other.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic