Tension at the 20th Day of the Protests in Bulgaria
Tensions between protesters and a driver marked the 20th day of anti-government demonstrations. After 22.00 at the crossroads in front of Sofia University, a jeep tried to cross the lane, which was not under blockade. However, the car hit one of the demonstrators lightly and the other protesters surrounded it.
The victim was taken to hospital for examination and later released.
Alcohol and drug samples were taken from the driver. Both are negative, the Ministry of Interior announced.
After a conversation, the driver and the victim agreed that they had no claims on each other.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 25: Three Intersections in Sofia Remain Blocked
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 24: Tensions and Clashes at Saturday's Protest in Sofia
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia