Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 250 New Cases on July 29
250 are the new ones infected with coronavirus in Bulgaria. They were detected by 5,303 PCR tests. This is shown by the data of the Unified Information Portal. Another 8 people died, and those who recovered were 181 people. 40 people are treated in intensive care units.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the registered positive cases of infection are 10,871, 5,766 have been cured and the victims are 355.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus