Burgas to Host an Ice Cream Festival
Burgas will host an ice cream festival, which will take place in the Public Access Zone in the port. There will be a variety of ice creams with different flavors, tastes and colors. The festival will run from July 30 to August 2.
During the festival there will be games for the children, tastings and demonstration workshops for ice cream. Master chefs will prepare ice cream temptations. They will show visitors how to prepare an ice cream classic recipe with burgundy vanilla, black ice cream from monastery yogurt with activе carbon and lime and more. /dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation