19 Days Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters Rallied in Front of the European Commission Building in Sofia
The 19th day of protests in Sofia passed without tension. On Monday, the protest started from the triangle of power, and after the torrential rain it turned into a procession.
In about 2 hours, the dissatisfied passed through most of the key streets and boulevards in the city. They stopped in front of the European Commission building, then blocked traffic on Orlov Most, as well as the intersection of Bulgaria Boulevard and Fritjof Nansen.
On Tuesday in Burgas, citizens are protesting against the Rosenets Park project. It will be held before the session of the Municipal Council.
People are demanding that the status of the municipal road, which leads to the so-called Dogan summer barn, be preserved. Currently, a fence stops access to the beach.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Where COVID-19 Hit Hardest, Sudden Deaths Outside the Hospital Increased
- » Mayor of Plovdiv: I Want to Live up to People’s Expectations
- » Social Anthropologist: Bulgarian Community Is Highly Fragmented
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Third Wave of Coronavirus Is Highly Likely
- » Vigil Held in Washington DC in Memoriam of Covid-19 Victims, Nearly Half a Million Americans Killed by Virus
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection