19 Days Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters Rallied in Front of the European Commission Building in Sofia
The 19th day of protests in Sofia passed without tension. On Monday, the protest started from the triangle of power, and after the torrential rain it turned into a procession.
In about 2 hours, the dissatisfied passed through most of the key streets and boulevards in the city. They stopped in front of the European Commission building, then blocked traffic on Orlov Most, as well as the intersection of Bulgaria Boulevard and Fritjof Nansen.
On Tuesday in Burgas, citizens are protesting against the Rosenets Park project. It will be held before the session of the Municipal Council.
People are demanding that the status of the municipal road, which leads to the so-called Dogan summer barn, be preserved. Currently, a fence stops access to the beach.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects