Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 194 Newly Registered Cases on July 28, 10621 Total
194 are the new cases of COVID-19 registered for the last 24 hours in Bulgaria. The PCR tests performed for the past 24 hours are 3,832 according to the data of the National Information System.
At present, 10,621 cases have been confirmed in Bulgaria, of which 4,689 are active. 5,585 were cured, of which 230 during the past 24 hours.
686 are patients accommodated in medical institutions, of which 39 of them are in intensive care units.
Seven people have died in the last 24 hours, bringing the number to 347 since the beginning of the pandemic.
According to the National Information System, COVID-19 was found in 618 medical staff.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus