Bulgaria: Man from Stara Zagora Making Forgeries of Archeological Objects was Detained
A 50-year-old man from Stara Zagora was detained during a specialized police operation to intercept, detect and document crimes related to the falsification of archaeological objects and trafficking with them.
During a search of a house he owned, forensic scientists found a room set aside as a workshop and another for storing ready-made counterfeits.
Numerous objects imitating antique were found and seized - 24 swords, 15 - ceramic vessels, 16 - bronze rhytons, vessels, figures and ornaments from antiquity. / NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo