Bulgaria: Man from Stara Zagora Making Forgeries of Archeological Objects was Detained
A 50-year-old man from Stara Zagora was detained during a specialized police operation to intercept, detect and document crimes related to the falsification of archaeological objects and trafficking with them.
During a search of a house he owned, forensic scientists found a room set aside as a workshop and another for storing ready-made counterfeits.
Numerous objects imitating antique were found and seized - 24 swords, 15 - ceramic vessels, 16 - bronze rhytons, vessels, figures and ornaments from antiquity. / NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation
- » The Nexo Affair Ended in the US, but Not in Bulgaria