Bulgaria: Man from Stara Zagora Making Forgeries of Archeological Objects was Detained
A 50-year-old man from Stara Zagora was detained during a specialized police operation to intercept, detect and document crimes related to the falsification of archaeological objects and trafficking with them.
During a search of a house he owned, forensic scientists found a room set aside as a workshop and another for storing ready-made counterfeits.
Numerous objects imitating antique were found and seized - 24 swords, 15 - ceramic vessels, 16 - bronze rhytons, vessels, figures and ornaments from antiquity. / NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria