Government Support: EUR 35 per Seat to be Paid as a Subsidy for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
The European Commission has approved targeted subsidies for charter flights to Bulgaria organized by tour operators. This has been announced by the Ministry of Tourism. The approval of the scheme by the EC was a prerequisite for the implementation of the measure in support of one of the most affected sectors - tourism.
The subsidy is 35 euros per seat for flights with a capacity of at least 100 seats. Foreign tour operators can also benefit from the subsidy.
According to the new Minister of Tourism, Mariana Nikolova, subsidizing flights would increase the interest of foreign tour operators in Bulgaria, as they would be able to offer better offers to tourists in western Europe./ BNR.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands