Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
The emergency epidemic situation in Bulgaria will be extended until August 31, 2020. This became clear at the briefing of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, at which new socio-economic measures in the fight against COVID-19 and the crisis were presented.
"By order of the Minister of Health, the emergency situation will be extended by a month," Borissov said.
It will be issued by the new Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov, who replaced Kiril Ananiev after the cabinet reshuffle.
On July 6, it became clear that the epidemic emergency would be extended until the end of July./Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution
- » Attorney Maria Stoeva: Is Bulgarian Domestic Violence Legislation Effective?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Quiet
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Extends Epidemic Situation, New Measures from Friday
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion