Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
The emergency epidemic situation in Bulgaria will be extended until August 31, 2020. This became clear at the briefing of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, at which new socio-economic measures in the fight against COVID-19 and the crisis were presented.
"By order of the Minister of Health, the emergency situation will be extended by a month," Borissov said.
It will be issued by the new Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov, who replaced Kiril Ananiev after the cabinet reshuffle.
On July 6, it became clear that the epidemic emergency would be extended until the end of July./Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers