Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Has Exploded - No Injuries
Today, July 27, 2020, at 07:56, an accident occurred on the transmission gas pipeline to the Hellenic Republic. The accident caused a breach in the integrity of the gas pipeline 200 meters before the Kulata line crane. The section is isolated and all necessary actions have been taken to carry out emergency repairs and resume the transmission of natural gas to Greece. No one was injured in the accident.
The users of the gas transmission network will be notified in due time for the restoration of the gas supply.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo