Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Has Exploded - No Injuries
Today, July 27, 2020, at 07:56, an accident occurred on the transmission gas pipeline to the Hellenic Republic. The accident caused a breach in the integrity of the gas pipeline 200 meters before the Kulata line crane. The section is isolated and all necessary actions have been taken to carry out emergency repairs and resume the transmission of natural gas to Greece. No one was injured in the accident.
The users of the gas transmission network will be notified in due time for the restoration of the gas supply.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Interconnector Changes Balkan Gas Supplies Map