Travel Update: New Rules for Bulgarians Traveling to Austria
New rules for Bulgarians traveling to Austria. As of today, to enter the country, they must show a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
It must not be older than 3 days. A medical certificate in German or English is also required.
If they do not have these documents, the Bulgarians will be quarantined for 10 days in Austria.
Coronavirus Travel Update: Which Countries Have Travel Restriction for Bulgarians Upon Entry
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Comes Out With Additional Restriction for International Travellers
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15