Travel Update: New Rules for Bulgarians Traveling to Austria
New rules for Bulgarians traveling to Austria. As of today, to enter the country, they must show a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
It must not be older than 3 days. A medical certificate in German or English is also required.
If they do not have these documents, the Bulgarians will be quarantined for 10 days in Austria.
Coronavirus Travel Update: Which Countries Have Travel Restriction for Bulgarians Upon Entry
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece: Ferry Line from Thessaloniki to the Sporades Starts Operating from 1 June
- » North Macedonia Waives Road Toll for Serbian Citizens for Summer Season
- » Italy to Reset Tourism by Mid-May to Rescue Sector Devastated by Pandemic
- » Greece Acknowledges Sputnik V Vaccine, Welcomes Russian Tourists
- » WHO Cautions against Vaccine Passports for International Travel
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria