Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
Today, the government is expected to announce new financial and socio-economic measures to address the effects of the coronavirus.
The statement was made last week by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. Then he said that over the weekend they will work on a program to overcome the expected crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"
- » Bulgaria: Deputies Discuss a Fifth No-Confidence Vote Against the Government