Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
Today, the government is expected to announce new financial and socio-economic measures to address the effects of the coronavirus.
The statement was made last week by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. Then he said that over the weekend they will work on a program to overcome the expected crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend