Denmark Closes Its Borders to Bulgarians
Denmark closed to newcomers from Bulgaria
Denmark has banned the access of citizens arriving from Bulgaria, except for good reasons, according to a statement from the situation center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The following are considered valid reasons: kinship, work, study and business travel. Everyone who enters the country from Bulgaria will be placed under home isolation for 14 days. The measure was introduced at 4 pm yesterday and will be valid until a new order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint