Denmark Closes Its Borders to Bulgarians
Denmark closed to newcomers from Bulgaria
Denmark has banned the access of citizens arriving from Bulgaria, except for good reasons, according to a statement from the situation center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The following are considered valid reasons: kinship, work, study and business travel. Everyone who enters the country from Bulgaria will be placed under home isolation for 14 days. The measure was introduced at 4 pm yesterday and will be valid until a new order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria