Denmark Closes Its Borders to Bulgarians
Denmark closed to newcomers from Bulgaria
Denmark has banned the access of citizens arriving from Bulgaria, except for good reasons, according to a statement from the situation center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The following are considered valid reasons: kinship, work, study and business travel. Everyone who enters the country from Bulgaria will be placed under home isolation for 14 days. The measure was introduced at 4 pm yesterday and will be valid until a new order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country