Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 269 New Cases of COVID-19, Record Number of Cured - 388
There are 269 new cases of COVID-19 infection in the past 24 hours in Bulgaria - 61 less than the previous day. This is shown by the data on the Unified Information Portal. 5,913 PCR tests were performed.
Eight more people died and another 388 recovered from the disease. The number of hospitalized is 665 people, and the active cases are 4 493.
The total number of those infected in Bulgaria since the beginning of the pandemic is 9,853, of those cured - 5,031, and 329 people have died.
Most new cases were registered in Sofia - 53. 34 positive samples were reported in Blagoevgrad, 31 - in Varna, 27 - in Plovdiv and Dobrich.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test
- » Today is World Heart Day 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 216 Newly Registered Cases, 5125 Active