Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
The Bulgarian army has reached the highest level of confidence in a decade, according to a Gallup International survey. Out of all state institutions the army has the highest approval rating - 53%. The approval rating of the police is 49%, disapproval stands at 40%. The church is keeping a low approval rating at 46% and 32% disapproval.
Out of the international institutions the highest approval rating among Bulgarians is that of the EU – 59%, and 30% disapproval. Traditionally, the attitude to NATO is more restrained with 32% approval and 50% disapproval./ BNR.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns