Concession of Sofia Airport: EUR 608 Million For 35 Years
"Today's signing of the concession at Sofia Airport is indicative that our European partners are welcome in Bulgaria." This was stated by the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who was present at the signing of the concession contract for the construction of the Civil Airport for Public Use in Sofia.
The concessionaire procedure was won by the Sof Connect consortium, with Munich Airport operator, which includes German, French and Austrian companies. "With such European partners, I am convinced that Bulgaria will move forward. I hope that Sofia Airport will continue to operate as one of the best in the region, "said Prime Minister Borissov.
The investments of the concessionaire will amount to not less than 608 million euros for the term of the concession - 35 years. They will be aimed at improving and perfecting the level of service at Sofia Airport, ensuring reliability, accessibility, maintenance, safety, security, health and the environment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country