Bulgaria: The Specialized Prosecutor's Office Detains People Close to Bozhkov
A large-scale operation by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office and the Ministry of Interior started early this morning in Sofia. According to unofficial information, about 30 people were detained - security guards and close to the accused businessman Vasil Bozhkov, who has been hiding in the United Arab Emirates for half a year.
Some of the detainees are former employees of the Ministry of Interior. Searches and seizures are carried out.
A month ago, during a similar operation, the prosecutor's office found photos and personal information about magistrates and members of their families close to Vasil Bozhkov, a former head of the CSCOC./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol