Bulgaria: The Specialized Prosecutor's Office Detains People Close to Bozhkov
A large-scale operation by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office and the Ministry of Interior started early this morning in Sofia. According to unofficial information, about 30 people were detained - security guards and close to the accused businessman Vasil Bozhkov, who has been hiding in the United Arab Emirates for half a year.
Some of the detainees are former employees of the Ministry of Interior. Searches and seizures are carried out.
A month ago, during a similar operation, the prosecutor's office found photos and personal information about magistrates and members of their families close to Vasil Bozhkov, a former head of the CSCOC./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski