Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online
"The next school year should start in person, but at any time it may be necessary to switch from real to online learning. The quarantined children will be able to join the real classroom through a virtual one. This was stated by the Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev during the conference "Education from A to #. The innovative school.
He stressed that it is important and useful for children, especially the younger ones, to attend school and not to spend long hours in front of electronic devices. "We should not exalt ourselves in online learning," Valchev added.
According to him, Bulgarian students should be as well prepared as possible in terms of digital activity.
The Minister thanked all teachers and employees of educational institutions for their efforts to do their job well in the emergency pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Bulgaria: Free Milk and Fruits Return In Schools
- » Bulgarian NGOs Oppose Schools Opening for Elementary Students on January 4
- » Bulgaria: Students from 5th to 12th Grade Will Study Online Until End of January
- » 7 Task Managers to Organize Your Studies Better
- » Bulgarian Teachers Recovered from Covid-19 Will Have 10-Day Additional Paid Leave