Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 16, 6 Deaths
232 is the number of newly infected with COVID-19 for the last 24 hours in Bulgaria. The tests performed were 5393. Thus, the total number of those infected since the beginning of the pandemic is 7877, of which 3747 are active, 575 are hospitalized, 28 in the intensive care unit. The death toll for the last 24 hours is six, a total of 289. The cured for the last day are 178, a total of 3841.
Again, the most newly infected are in Sofia - 81 in the city and 10 in the district. In second place is Plovdiv with 21 new cases. Followed by Varna with 16, Blagoevgrad with 15, Burgas with 14, Ruse with 10, Veliko Tarnovo with 8, Dobrich with 7, Pazardzhik and Haskovo with 6 each, Stara Zagora with 5, Pernik and Sliven with 4 each, Kardzhali, Kyustendil, Smolyan and Yambol with 3 each, Vidin, Gabrovo, Pleven, Razgrad and Targovishte with 2 each, Vratsa, Lovech and Silistra with 1. The total number of infected medics since the beginning of the pandemic is 542.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia