The Weather Today - July 16th
Today before noon the clouds over the country will temporary increase and it may rain in areas in western and central Bulgaria. In the afternoon there will be a temporary decrease in cloudiness, cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will develop over the western and central regions, and in some places short-term precipitation and thunderstorms are expected.There are conditions for hail.It will blow to a moderate wind from west-northwest. Maximum temperatures will be mostly between 27 ° and 32 °, according to the NIMH forecast.
Atmospheric pressure, now close to the average for July, will decrease.
In the morning over the mountains it will be mostly sunny. Around and in the afternoon over the massifs in Western and Central Bulgaria will develop cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds and in many places there will be short-term, temporarily intense rainfalls with thunder. A moderate to strong wind from west-northwest will blow. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 18 °, at 2000 meters - about 12 °.
It will be mostly sunny along the Black Sea coast. It will blow to a moderate wind from the south-southeast. The maximum temperatures will be 24 ° - 26 °, close to the sea water temperature. The sea wave will be 1-2 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 25: Three Intersections in Sofia Remain Blocked
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 24: Tensions and Clashes at Saturday's Protest in Sofia
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia