Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
The Council of Ministers adopted a decision to extend the emergency epidemiological situation in the country until July 31. This was announced by the government information service.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a severe public health emergency nationally and globally. According to the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as of July 9, 12,017,118 patients with COVID-19 were registered worldwide, including 549,276 deaths. Of these, 1,567,717 cases or 13.05% were in the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, with a total death toll of 178,826 or 32.56% of all reported deaths. from the new coronavirus.
In Bulgaria as of July 9 this year 6,342 patients and 259 deaths from COVID-19 were reported. For the period from June 9 to the present, a significant increase in the number of daily registered cases in the country has been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia