Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
Nikolai Shterev, a 33-year-old former wrestling national who was infected with the coronavirus, died Wednesday morning. After the positive test, he was admitted to hospital in a very serious condition.
He is the son of our legendary wrestler and coach Simeon Shterev, who also fell ill with the virus.
Nikolai is the winner of the Dan Kolov Golden Belt in 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis
- » In Memoriam: Former US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew Died Aged 77
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64