Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
Nikolai Shterev, a 33-year-old former wrestling national who was infected with the coronavirus, died Wednesday morning. After the positive test, he was admitted to hospital in a very serious condition.
He is the son of our legendary wrestler and coach Simeon Shterev, who also fell ill with the virus.
Nikolai is the winner of the Dan Kolov Golden Belt in 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57
- » Famous Journalist Milen Tsvetkov Dies in a Car Crash
- » The Copy-Paste Inventor Died
- » Silva Zurleva Died
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61