Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
Nikolai Shterev, a 33-year-old former wrestling national who was infected with the coronavirus, died Wednesday morning. After the positive test, he was admitted to hospital in a very serious condition.
He is the son of our legendary wrestler and coach Simeon Shterev, who also fell ill with the virus.
Nikolai is the winner of the Dan Kolov Golden Belt in 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
- » Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
- » Bulgaria: Woman Dies After Being Hit by Tram in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son