Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
As of July 14th, Greek authorities have reinstated the system for filing declarations for tourists wishing to enter the country. Starting on July 15, the document must be accompanied by a negative test for Covid -19. The authenticity of the test, which must be translated into English, will be verified.
In case of a fictitious document, the European legislation for forgery of a public certificate is applied, lawyers say. The certificate does not cancel the right of the Greek authorities to selectively test people entering the country. Tourists from all over Europe enter through the Kulata-Promachonas border crossing and that is why depending on their place of residence in recent weeks, some of them are tested for coronavirus./BNR.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands