July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
77 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria in 24 hours. There is only one deceased, announced the Unified Information Portal.
With this, the number of infected in our country increased to 7252 people, 3319 were cured and 268 died.
There are 3655 active cases. In the last 24 hours, 1198 new PCR tests have been performed in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: By Next September Italy May Vaccinate the Entire Population
- » COVID-19: US Hits Record Number of Cases and Hospitalisations
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Will Be Authorized to Impose Mandatory Isolation
- » Bulgarian Vaccination Plan Ready: 7 Regions, Medics, Police and People over 70 Have Priority
- » Bulgarian Immunologist Prof. Chorbanov with Worrying News about Covid-19 Vaccines
- » Interpol Warns: Beware of Fake Coronavirus Vaccines