COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
The good news is that no patients have died in the last 24 hours
There are 211 new cases of coronavirus in 2,806 PCR tests, according to the Unified Information Portal. 94 of the newly registered cases are in Sofia.
3 patients were accommodated in intensive care units. Three people were cured in the last 24 hours, no one died. The active cases are 3 597.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia