COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
The good news is that no patients have died in the last 24 hours
There are 211 new cases of coronavirus in 2,806 PCR tests, according to the Unified Information Portal. 94 of the newly registered cases are in Sofia.
3 patients were accommodated in intensive care units. Three people were cured in the last 24 hours, no one died. The active cases are 3 597.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases