COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
292 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria in 4 540 PCR tests. This is shown by the data on the Unified Information Portal. The new positive samples are 38 less than yesterday.
79 have recovered in the last 24 hours, five have died. The active cases in the country are 3 389.
The highest number of newly registered positive samples is in Sofia - 98 and Plovdiv - 43. Blagoevgrad - 19, Burgas - 11, Varna - 18, Veliko Tarnovo - 8, Gabrovo - 3, Dobrich - 15, Kardzhali - 5; Kyustendil - 11, Pazardzhik - 11, Pernik - 3, Pleven - 15, Razgrad - 2, Ruse - 7, Silistra - 1, Sliven - 4, Smolyan - 4, Sofia region - 12, Shumen - 2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia