Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office will appoint an inspection of the Minister of Culture Boil Banov and will refer to the Special Prosecutor's Office for crimes committed according to it. They concern documents issued by the ministry for the construction of a skyscraper that rises about 50 meters from a cultural monument. This was announced on the air of "Hello, Bulgaria" by the Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev.
"We do not take actions of the prosecution according to the statements of politicians or political consequences. We are not afraid, we are not ashamed and we want the Bulgarian citizens to know the truth. This is the way to increase the trust in the judiciary, "Geshev added./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol