Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
It will be sunny again today. A light to moderate east wind will blow. The maximum temperatures will be mostly between 29 ° and 34 °, in Sofia 29 °.
It will be sunny over the mountains in the afternoon in places with cloudy skies. It will blow to a moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 23 °, at 2000 meters - about 16 °.
It will also be sunny over the Black Sea coast. A moderate east-northeast wind will blow. Maximum air temperatures between 26 ° and 28 °, the sea water temperature is about a degree lower. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
On 10.07.2020 the sun will rise at 5:59 and set at 21:04. The day lasts 15:04 hours.
On 10.07.2020 the moon will rise at 0:04 and set at 11:07. Moon phase: after full moon before last quarter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country