Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
The Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova will meet hotel owners in Sunny Beach. The measures against coronavirus, which are mandatory for accommodation, will be discussed at the meeting.
We also expect a forecast of how the 2020 Season will develop, against the background of the growing number of positive samples and the tightening regime for leaving Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands