Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
The Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova will meet hotel owners in Sunny Beach. The measures against coronavirus, which are mandatory for accommodation, will be discussed at the meeting.
We also expect a forecast of how the 2020 Season will develop, against the background of the growing number of positive samples and the tightening regime for leaving Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria