Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
330 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours - this is the largest daily number of registered new infections since the beginning of the pandemic, according to the official data of the Unified Information Portal.
Thus, the total number of infected people in the country is already 6672 people, of which 3181 are active. 3 are new deaths and 63 people have recovered from the disease. 525 patients are treated in hospitals. More than 3,600 PC tests were performed, and the largest number of new cases were registered in the cities of Sofia and Plovdiv - 140 and 42 people, respectively.
Yesterday, July 9, the number of infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria was 240.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia