Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
330 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours - this is the largest daily number of registered new infections since the beginning of the pandemic, according to the official data of the Unified Information Portal.
Thus, the total number of infected people in the country is already 6672 people, of which 3181 are active. 3 are new deaths and 63 people have recovered from the disease. 525 patients are treated in hospitals. More than 3,600 PC tests were performed, and the largest number of new cases were registered in the cities of Sofia and Plovdiv - 140 and 42 people, respectively.
Yesterday, July 9, the number of infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria was 240.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours