COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
ATHENS: The mandatory use of face masks by customers at shopping malls and the restriction at restaurants of six seated customers per table maximum are temporarily lifted, as per a joint ministerial decision published in the Government Gazette on Wednesday.
Wearing face masks remains mandatory for staff in shopping malls and on all means of public transportation for both drivers and passengers, clarifies the decision.
The lifting of these restrictions is valid from July 7 to 12./The National Herald
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir