IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
The International Monetary Fund has provided emergency financing to 72 of the world’s poorest countries to help them deal with the coronavirus pandemic, but must further improve its lending instruments for low-income countries, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said on Wednesday.
Georgieva told an online debt conference that emerging markets with strong fundamentals issued 4 billion in bonds in the first six months of 2020 but others with poor fundamentals had no affordable access to capital markets./Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy Will Support the Economy with BGN 1.8 Billion
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government is Allocating BGN 1 Billion for Social and Economic Measures in the Fight Against COVID-19
- » Experts Predict a 21% Increase in Bankruptcies in Bulgaria
- » What is Bitcoin Halving and Why Is It Important?