IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
The International Monetary Fund has provided emergency financing to 72 of the world’s poorest countries to help them deal with the coronavirus pandemic, but must further improve its lending instruments for low-income countries, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said on Wednesday.
Georgieva told an online debt conference that emerging markets with strong fundamentals issued 4 billion in bonds in the first six months of 2020 but others with poor fundamentals had no affordable access to capital markets./Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada