IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
The International Monetary Fund has provided emergency financing to 72 of the world’s poorest countries to help them deal with the coronavirus pandemic, but must further improve its lending instruments for low-income countries, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said on Wednesday.
Georgieva told an online debt conference that emerging markets with strong fundamentals issued 4 billion in bonds in the first six months of 2020 but others with poor fundamentals had no affordable access to capital markets./Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases
- » Crucial Checkpoints for Your Bitcoin Trading Journey
- » 5 Simple Steps to an Effective Bitcoin Trading Strategy
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget