Austria: 14-Day Quarantine for Arriving from Bulgaria, Romania and Moldova
Austria is issuing travel warnings for Bulgaria, Romania and Moldova because of the worsening coronavirus situation in those countries and clusters in Austria involving people arriving from the region, the government said on Wednesday.
Anyone arriving from those countries must go into two weeks’ quarantine or show a negative test, Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg told a news conference. Checks at the Hungarian and Slovenian borders will also be increased, they added./Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Investigation Service becomes an Independent Body in the Judiciary
- » DPS will not Prevent the Formation of a Cabinet
- » Bulgaria: 17 MPs were Reprimanded for yesterday's Fight in the Plenary Hall
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry: 50% of Registrations of Ukrainian Refugees at Hotels are Duplicated
- » Bulgaria’s President complained to the European Parliament about North Macedonia
- » "We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria" and GERB Agreed on the Composition of the Cabinet