14-Day Quarantine For Arriving in Bulgaria from UK, Sweden, Portugal
There will be a 14-day quarantine for those arriving in Bulgaria from Sweden, Great Britain and Portugal. This was said by the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
According to him, no order has been issued yet, as negotiations are underway with third countries.
He explained that the mandatory isolation remains for Bulgarians returning from Britain.
"Ultimately, our task is to preserve the health and lives of Bulgarian citizens. In England, COVID-19 is very highly developed and a large percentage of the population is a carrier of the virus," said the minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria’s President: Next Cabinet Will Be in Extremely Hard Situation
- » Quote of the Day: How Little We know Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » Trump Moves Step Closer to Conceding Election
- » VMRO-DPMNE Stages Protest in Skopje, Demand Resignation of Premier Zaev