Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
A 47-year-old pastor from the village of Kostievo has died after being intubated for two weeks at a hospital in Plovdiv. This was announced by the Regional Crisis Headquarters.
The man attended the unfortunate meeting of pastors in Perushtitsa, where he contracted COVID-19. Thus, the total number of deceased pastors from this gathering has already become five.
A warden at Plovdiv Prison also tested positive for coronavirus. Among those infected is a 42-year-old police officer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3475 New Cases, 153 Deaths
- » Bulgarian Medical Union: We Call on People Not to Take Advantage of e-Referrals for Free PCR Tests
- » Info Leak: China Mishandled Coronavirus Outbreak at Early Stage
- » Expert Warns: Bulgaria May Soon Catch up with China’s Covid-19 Mortality Rate
- » Assoc. Prof. Dimitar Atanasov: Stress on Health System Should Help Improve It
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 Patients Died After Complications, 2814 Newly Infected