Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
A 47-year-old pastor from the village of Kostievo has died after being intubated for two weeks at a hospital in Plovdiv. This was announced by the Regional Crisis Headquarters.
The man attended the unfortunate meeting of pastors in Perushtitsa, where he contracted COVID-19. Thus, the total number of deceased pastors from this gathering has already become five.
A warden at Plovdiv Prison also tested positive for coronavirus. Among those infected is a 42-year-old police officer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia