Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
More than 10 people from FC Cherno More have tested positive for coronavirus. This was announced by the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev during a briefing on the epidemic situation in the country. He added that 4 football players from FC Tsarsko Selo also gave positive samples.
"We are considering banning football matches with fans," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK