Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
10 km is the queue at the only open entrance to Greece from Bulgaria - Kulata border checkpoint. Yesterday our southern neighbor also closed the Makaza border checkpoint for tourists from Bulgaria. Now only Bulgarians with employment contracts in Greece, as well as property owners, can pass from there.
Only seasonal workers and trucks are allowed through the Ilinden and Kapitan Petko Voyvoda border checkpoints.
Tourists returning to Bulgaria can enter through all border crossings. As of today, Greece is closed to Serbs. The ban will be in effect until July 15th and was imposed due to the alarming coronavirus situation in Serbia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands