SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
The specialized prosecutor’s office is summoning Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on 7 July, in the capacity of witness, over allegations made, in the media, by businessman Plamen Bobokov who is currently under investigation.
The prime minister is being summoned in connection with the text message communication with Borissov, made public by Bobokov, which concerns Libyan tanker Badr detained at port Bourgas a few years ago, as well as the participation of the Bobokov brothers in foreign business delegations accompanying the prime minister on visits abroad.
Boyko Borissov has already commented that it is more the normal and there is nothing wrong in the prime minister recommending major Bulgarian investors abroad./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol