SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
The specialized prosecutor’s office is summoning Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on 7 July, in the capacity of witness, over allegations made, in the media, by businessman Plamen Bobokov who is currently under investigation.
The prime minister is being summoned in connection with the text message communication with Borissov, made public by Bobokov, which concerns Libyan tanker Badr detained at port Bourgas a few years ago, as well as the participation of the Bobokov brothers in foreign business delegations accompanying the prime minister on visits abroad.
Boyko Borissov has already commented that it is more the normal and there is nothing wrong in the prime minister recommending major Bulgarian investors abroad./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski