COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Prom in Veliko Turnovo
Bulgaria: 60% of those present at the Proms in Veliko Tarnovo have COVID-19.
15 are newly registered COVID-19 cases of students in the old capital. It is possible that a teacher transmitted the infection from Greece.
RHI - Veliko Tarnovo is under quarantine and can not confirm the primary source of infection. The mayor of the city - Daniel Panov is also in isolation for 14 days.
"Two days before the balls, we prepared letters and sent them to all the restaurants where there were to be celebrations. All measures have been taken, "said Deputy Mayor Prof. Georgi Kamarashev on the air of" Hello, Bulgaria "./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » This School Year Will Begin With 382 Bulgarian Sunday Schools Abroad
- » U.N. Warns of a "Generational Catastrophe" Because of School Closure
- » Bulgaria's Government to Give BGN 50 Million for Kindergartens in Sofia
- » Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev: The Schoolyear Will Beginn in Schools And Not at Home
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit