Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
63 new cases of coronavirus have been registered in Bulgaria during the last 24 hours. This is shown by the data of the Unified Information Portal. 923 PCR tests were performed. In the past 24 hours, 5 people died and 17 were cured.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, a total of 5,740 people infected with the coronavirus have been registered in Bulgaria, the total number of victims is 246, and of those who have recovered from the disease - 2,915 people.
Again, most new infected are registered in Sofia - 23. Next is Kyustendil with 9 infected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia