Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
Bulgaria’s Ambassador to Great Britain Marin Raykov told the Bulgarian National Radio that he was extremely bewildered that the British cabinet has not placed Bulgaria in the list of 59 countries exempt from quarantine.
Ambassador Raykov told the British authorities that last year 480,000 British nationals visited Bulgaria and that Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast is regarded a zone free of Covid-19. He refused to comment separate countries, but in his view, “the absence of Bulgaria from this list is abnormal”. “Let us not forget that nearly 10,000 British nationals are residing in Bulgaria”, Ambassador Raykov said further.
Formally, the decision applies only to England for now, not to the other countries part of the UK- Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis