Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
Dr. Yulian Stamov from the Centre for Emergency Medical Aid has passed away at Pirogov Hospital in Sofia. The patient was admitted for treatment about a week ago with complaints of shortness of breath, chills and fever. He was intubated two days before he died. Dr. Stamov had a positive PCR test for coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly
- » Bulgaria: Two Woman Died in a House Fire in Vratsa Region
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia