Bulgarians Entering Slovakia Obliged to 5-Day Quarantine
Updated information on new measures introduced by Slovakia to citizens arriving from Bulgaria, released by Embassy of Bulgaria in Slovakia:
In connection with the removal of Bulgaria from the list of safe countries, we inform that in force from 6.07.2020 all persons arriving from Bulgaria to Slovakia will be obliged to remain in mandatory 5-day quarantine, after which they will be tested for COVID 19 and if the result is negative they will be released from quarantine.
The measures will be updated periodically.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » New Law in Turkey Gives Authorities Power to Control Content on Social Media
- » US and Russian Officials Have Begun Space Security Talks in Vienna
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » 500 Police Officers to Guard Hagia Sophia Promises Erdogan