Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
Bulgaria will apply for a EUR 500 million loan to maintain employment. The money is expected to be allocated this year. Application under the SURE instrument is being studied, mostly to finance the 60/40 wage support scheme.
The total budget of SURE instrument is to the tune of EUR 100 billion and EU members can receive funding under this instrument to implement national measures aimed at maintaining employment. The terms of the loan are expected to be extremely favorable. It is impossible to predict whether Bulgaria will have to issue government bonds on the international capital market due the unpredictability of the Covid-19 pandemic and the economic consequences, the Bulgarian Ministry of Finance notes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » $40 Million Potentially Dangerous Food Seized in Operation Throughout Europe
- » Bulgarian PM after the EU Summit: Bulgaria Will Receive Nearly 29 Billion Euros in the Coming Years
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Brussels: It Is Wrong to Think That We Are at the End of the Pandemic
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects