Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
Two operations with the participation of heavily armed commandos and prosecutors from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office are being held in Sofia.
Heavily armed police teams, the Prosecutor General's Office's Witness Protection Bureau and prosecutors from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office entered a house in the Simeonovo neighborhood, where a former police officer close to Vasil Bozhkov, who was hiding in Dubai, was detained. According to unofficial information, this is the former head of Bozhkov's security. One of his transgressions was that he photographed a high-ranking prosecutor, and the photo was used by Bozhkov for the Facebook attacks on the authorities.
An office of a security company at 38 Cherkovna Street, guarding the gambling boss before he fled to the UAE, was also attacked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol