Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
Two operations with the participation of heavily armed commandos and prosecutors from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office are being held in Sofia.
Heavily armed police teams, the Prosecutor General's Office's Witness Protection Bureau and prosecutors from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office entered a house in the Simeonovo neighborhood, where a former police officer close to Vasil Bozhkov, who was hiding in Dubai, was detained. According to unofficial information, this is the former head of Bozhkov's security. One of his transgressions was that he photographed a high-ranking prosecutor, and the photo was used by Bozhkov for the Facebook attacks on the authorities.
An office of a security company at 38 Cherkovna Street, guarding the gambling boss before he fled to the UAE, was also attacked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police