Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev has warned that non-observance of anti-epidemic measures during the upcoming final of the Bulgaria Cup would lead to closing of the stadiums for fans. 12,000 fans of the football teams of CSKA and Lokomotiv Plovdiv will be admitted to the stadium in Sofia.
This is over 25 percent of the capacity of the facility. Minister Kralev said this was a natural decision because of the huge interest in the match. He added that he would personally monitor the order and any violation would lead to serious restrictions. Bulgaria is one of the few countries in Europe that allows spectators to the stadiums. Health experts in the country have already criticized the event and the expected crowd of thousands of people./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK