Cirque du Soleil Declared Bankruptcy
The famous Cirque du Soleil declared bankruptcy. The reason is the coronavirus pandemic, which forced the circus troupe to cancel its performances and disband 95 percent of the acrobats and other employees.
However, the Cirque du Soleil has an agreement with the current investors, who will take over the management of the troupe and will invest $ 300 million in the restart of its activities.
The famous circus was founded in 1984 in Montreal./Nova Tv
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » Billionaire of Bulgarian Origin Has Passed Away in Canada
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Former Minister Passy Elected Chair of the Board of М3 Communications Group, Inc.