Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
Today the weather over the country will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon over the mountainous and northeastern regions will develop cumulus clouds, but only in some places it will rain and thunder. The wind will be from west-northwest to moderate, temporarily strong in the Danube plain. The maximum temperatures will be mostly between 31 and 36 degrees, in Sofia around 31, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure during the day will increase slightly and will be around the average for the month.
In the mountains it will be mostly sunny, in the afternoon with the development of cumulus clouds. It will rain in some places. It will blow to a moderate wind from the northwest. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 24 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 17.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny in the afternoon over the northern coast with temporary increases in cloudiness. A light south-southeast wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be between 28 and 33 degrees. The sea water temperature is 23-25. The sea wave will be 1-2 points./Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees